How much does it cost to enter?
How Do I Know if My CSR Project Is Eligible?
- The organization must be registered in the MENA region
- The organization must be for-profit
- The organization must be available to attend the Awards Ceremony
What Are The Key Dates For The Awards?
- Deadline for entry submissions: 1st September 2016
- Short-listing: t.b.a.
- Awards ceremony and announcement of winning entries: t.b.a.
- Feedback: t.b.a.
How Will My Company Benefit?
- Independent and expert recognition of excellence in CSR practice
- Media coverage
- Winners will have a special feature in the January 2017 printed and online editions of Middle East Business News & Magazine
How Do I Enter?
- Download and complete the entry form.
- Return the completed entry form by email to email@example.com
- A confirmation email will be sent to you acknowledging the successful receipt of your submission and advising of any missing information.
- If your submission has been short-listed, you will be advised on further steps.
What Information Must I Submit?
- Only information contained in the entry form will be judged, with the exception of a video link (See section 2, Question 4). Any additional materials sent will not be reviewed.
- The entry form must be in English. Entries submitted in other languages will not be eligible.
- Organizations must submit accurate and honest assessments of their CSR initiatives.
How Many Categories May I Enter?
- You may submit more than one initiative per award category.
- You may enter more than one award category.
- You must not submit the same initiative more than once.
We advise that you read each category description carefully and ensure you select a category that best fits your chosen initiative. Your initiatives will be judged according to the relevance to the category title and blurb.
Can I Request Feedback On My Entry?
- After the winners have been announced, organizations may request feedback on their entries.
Who Should I Contact For More Information?
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org