Real Estate Finance, Investment, Valuation & Modelling workshop
A comprehensive course covers all the available techniques of real estate finance, investment and development.
Infocus International Group has released the Real Estate Finance, Investment, Valuation & Modelling workshop and it will be holding in Singapore from 20th to 22nd November 2020. The registration is open now and there are limited seats available.
Real estate construction or investment requires a high level of technical expertise in building and using financial models if the building is to be profitable for its builder or owner. This has not always been available, with the result that a large percentage of real estate has been built or bought without the necessary understanding or planning to underpin decision making. The consequence of this lack of planning has often been disastrous. Therefore, professionals have to continuously upgrade and evolve especially in this dynamic real estate market in order to keep pace with one of the most active and profitable investment opportunities.
This course will teach all the available techniques of real estate finance, investment and development, and how to apply them practically through the use of Excel, as well as providing insights into real estate modelling software such as Estatemaster and Argus. An extensive use of regional case studies will be adopted to illustrate the principles covered. Ultimately, participants will get practical tips on layout and style in building and analysing user-friendly models which are available as additional benefits of attending the course.
Past participant from HLC commented, “Very relevant to what we are doing, particularly building a feasibility. Trainer is very passionate about subject matter – very engaging presenter. Also, small group size was good – more personal interactions.”.
Benefits of Attending:
- Place real estate in a global context and appreciate what key risks are for the sector
- Learn market analysis techniques, data and reports
- Analyse the risk and returns of investing in real estate
- Develop land banking, investment and development bank proposals for real estate
- Evaluate discounted cash flow valuation, investment and development frameworks and financial models for lending analysis
- Integrate leases, tax and finance into real estate lending at project and corporate level
- Analyse and build robust models for complex property development and portfolio
- Take away a wide range of financial models for real estate
- Use both debt and equity financing structures and techniques
- Model any real estate investment scenario
- Be inspired. Just one good nugget of inspiration will repay the cost of the course hundreds of times over
About Infocus International Group
Infocus International is a global business intelligence provider of strategic information and professional services for diverse business communities.
Infocus International recognises clients’ needs and responds with innovative and result oriented programmes. All products are founded on high value content in diverse subject areas, and the highest level of quality is ensured through intensive and in-depth market research from local and international insights.