Registration opens for 2020 Project Finance & Project Financial Modelling workshop
A 5-days course covers both project finance and financial modelling best practices.
Infocus International Group is accepting registration for Project Finance & Project Financial Modelling workshop. Answering to the demand from professionals around the world, this comprehensive workshop will be held at three different locations: Dubai, Singapore and Johannesburg.
The first 3 days of the programme provide project financing skills participants can immediately use upon return to their workplace. Participants will learn demonstrated analytical strategies to assess the degree of risk and benefits of specific project financing, along with the elements of the day-to-day business and operational aspects. This programme is also designed to enhance the checklists and benchmark metrics by which can reduce losses and which will be viewed favourably by both management and the regulatory community.
The last 2 days of the programme cover financial modelling techniques, including how to model the role of debt, debt covenants, cash waterfalls, intercreditor relations, restructuring and rescheduling of debt, how to model risk, and the role of equity and its rewards. In the course of the 2 days, participants will build and evaluate a range of project finance models, covering projects as diverse as conventional and renewable energy investments, mines and private hospitals. You will overcome the most complex aspects of building a reliable model, including uncertainty, currency and timescale mismatches, debt amortisation, depreciation, control account waterfall, cost structures, and the ability to easily shift time scales, as well as the ability to identify and control key sensitivities through spreadsheet simulation.
Upon the successful completion of this course, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion bearing the signatures from both the Course Director and the Course Organiser. This Certificate will testify your endeavour and serve towards your professional advancement.
- 16 – 20 February 2020, Dubai
- 13 – 17 July 2020, Singapore
- 9 – 13 November 2020, Johannesburg
- Financing strategies and methods.
- Project finance analysis.
- How to negotiate the best interest rates.
- Tips to approach banks and equity providers for project finance.
- Mitigate project risks.
- Build cash flow cascades to forecast debt capacity and investor returns.
- Apply project finance techniques in specific industrial sectors in an Asian/African context.
- Best practice in financial modelling.
- How to make highly accurate assumptions.
- Different model types for projects (oil, gas, power, renewables, mining, transport etc.).
- How to build a reliable financial model from scratch using Excel.
- Best way to present models to investors.
- Understand government policies that may hinder project finance in different countries.
- How to manage good relationship with stakeholders & government bodies.
Simply email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6325 0274 to register your attendance. For more information, please visit www.infocusinternational.com/projectfinance.