Middle East Business is Media Partner at:
Red Sea Bunkering Conference
28 September – 1 October2014
The Address Hotel, Dubai Mall, Dubai, UAE
Upcoming sulphur regulations and Iranian sanctions are affecting the entire bunkering industry. As the industry anticipates these changes, RESCON 2014 offers a platform for key industry stakeholders to come together and discuss their experiences and challenges in dealing with everything from the regulatory restrictions to the economic crisis.
RESCON 2014 is the only conference in the Middle East that focuses on the Red Sea and beyond to East Africa. Already in its third year where representatives continue gathering from across the bunkering industry to discuss pressing topics from the latest port infrastructure developments, new LNG fuels, cutting-edge produces for testing quality of fuels and in-depth macroeconomic overviews.
This conference gathers senior level representatives from some of the world’s leading ship owners to the key strategic port authorities. Last year 100 delegates were welcomed. The conference offers exclusive access to meet some of the leading ship owners.
Key Topics which will be tackled in the conference:
- Regional Refinery, Storage, Port and Vessel Infrastructure Requirements
- Effective fuel management strategies
- Heading of the Global Supply Chain and The Regional Implications For The Market
- Accurately Assessing Counterparty Credit Risk
- Assessing Spot Prices
- Advanced Bunker Hedging Techniques
- 8% bunkering and oil & gas companies’ representation
- 2 days of highly interactive and knowledgeable sessions + 3 Workshops
- Over 7 hours networking with senior representatives from 21+ countries
- 28 Top Level Speakers, 5 Practical Case Studies, 4 Panel Discussion… and much more
T: +971 4 407 2760