Government Performance & Benchmarking Summit
Government collaboration that drives excellence, supports innovation and achieves quality
Events in the Middle East: Global improvements in public sector performance are driven by public expectation, a desire to deliver excellence in service, economic accountability, economic and population growth and national pride in being ranked in the Rule of Law index by the World Justice Project of Washington DC global top 5 governments.
The Abu Dhabi 2030 plan, Dubai Government Excellence Programme and Government Excellency Awards demonstrate a strategic and practical commitment to continuous improvement and enhanced service delivery by government entities.
IQPC’s Government Performance & Benchmarking Summit will showcase international and regional expert speakers. Their insight, lessons learned and strategic approaches to performance enhancing and regionally applicable initiatives to improved performance, benchmarking, organisational transformation, social media communication, case study best practice and technology integration will be shared.
The Summit will provide an exclusive opportunity to experience case studies from the top 10 governments combined with GCC best practice to ensure a highly insightful, engaging and performance enhancing event experience.
Key reasons to attend this summit:
- Gain insight into the most effective strategic approaches to boost your departments performance against KPIs
- Understand how to not only perform well in the Excellency Awards but how to deliver excellence in service delivery
- Improve your organisations ability to communicate with end users via social media channels to better understand users’ needs and to enhance experience
- Identify benchmarking partners and evaluate if they are a good match through selection criteria, transparency measures and functional evaluation
- Enjoy the interactive panel discussions, round table sessions, workshops and presentation format – challenge your perceptions and launch your creativity
- Network with regional and international peers and colleagues to create a network of expertise and knowledge exchange
- Evaluate your organisations current performance to create an action plan for improvement – implement your learning so see positive results
- Participate in the interactive workshop programme and develop your skills, activate your ideas and continue your professional development
Who should attend:
Directors, Managers & Heads of:
- Corporate Strategy
- Strategic Planning & Performance
- Strategy & Excellence
- Improvement & Process Performance Manager
- Business Excellence Department
- Quality Assurance
From Government Entities, Ministries, Authorities, Management Consultants and Solution Providers
For reservations, and more information: http://www.governmentperformanceme.com/
Exclusive offer for Middle East Business Magazine Readers!
As an AME Info/Trends subscriber, you are entitled to a 15% discount! – Email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “MBM-DISC15” before 10 August 2014 to avail the discount!
There are a limited number of seats available – Shailja Sharma: email email@example.com or call +971 4 364 2975
PS: Middle East Business News & Magazine, Media Partner at this conference