Middle East Business News & Magazine, Media Partner at Customer Experience Management “Middle East Summit”
21 – 24 September, 2014
Amwaj Rotana, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Utilising multi-channel strategies to achieve seamless customer experience across the entire customer journey
Events in the Middle East: Customer experience is a critical factor in today’s competitive and connected global marketplace as customers have more presence, power and choice than ever before fueling the need to invest more in customer experience management. Recent Forrester research has shown that 89% of consumers will switch providers as a result of a poor experience. Customers expect a good experience, regardless of the company or industry. In fact companies nowadays consider Customer Experience Management (CEM) a key differentiator and they are thriving to enhance every element of the experience and ensure that the customer remains at the center of all business decisions.
Based on our intensive cross industry research, IQPC is proud to host the Customer Experience Management Middle East Summit taking place from 21-24 September 2014 in Amwaj Rotana, Dubai.
This event will bring together experts from key industries to share experiences and discuss critical challenges and innovative groundbreaking strategies and tools that help to achieve seamless and personalized customer experience across the entire customer journey.
The event will feature two conference days supported by pre and post conference workshops. Topics and themes have been engineered to address the core challenges and opportunities as set out by companies across key industries who are taking the lead in customer experience management in the region. These include:
- Hear from the CEO of Cobone.com and the CEO of Novo Cinemas on their perspective on the role of CEM in organisational transformation
- Gain exclusive insights from the first-class speaker panel of SVPs and Directors selected from leading industries such as aviation, telecoms, hospitality, banking and governments who will provide a source of inspiration to drive step-changes in CEM improvement
- Accelerate your knowledge and skills on designing innovative loyalty programs and rewards programs to exceed customer expectations though a full day workshop conducted by Etihad Airlines
- International case study on how to establish a knowledge –centered customer experience program from former eBay expert
- Insights from CEM specialists into what the future holds for customer experience management in the region
Who should attend?
From the following sectors:
Exclusive offer for Middle East Business Magazine Readers and Subscribers !
As an AME Info and Trends subscriber, you are entitled to a 15% discount! –
Shailja Sharma, Marketing Manager, IQPC Middle East
Email email@example.com quoting “MBMDISC15”